Friday, February 20, 2009

Thing 24: About bloggin'

I haven't really blogged since finishing with 23 Things on a Stick, in part because I have many other things I'd rather do. In part because I know no one reads my blog and it feels like it "doesn't matter". However, I have truly shared web 2.0 tools with my colleagues and students and grew tremendously through the process of participating in 23 Things, so much so that I'm back! As an introvert, I enjoy the opportunity to reflect and post commentary in my own pacing and from my own perspective. I do occasionally read others' blogs, but almost exclusively when they've been referred to in another source. In other words, I don't seek them out. When I hear reference to a blog and am curious, I seek it out. I have commented on others' blogs, but infrequently.

No comments: