Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thing 6: My creation


My creation
Originally uploaded by NShadis
Thing 6: Online image generators.
Consider how you can use these tools in your library or media center. How about a license plate with the name of your program? (Created using Image Chef.)
While I would love to use these tools in my work, flickr is completely blocked to everyone at work (so they could only see it from home). Access to a color printer is extremely limited so I couldn't print and share very easily that way either. I will bear it in mind and pursue using it in my personal life a little though. I can see my niece getting a kick out of this!

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Naomi,

23 Things has really shown me how much schools struggle with filters. It is so hard to decide how much is needed. Are we protecting students or limiting them? Robin