Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 19: Podcasting

Which podcast(s) did you listen to?
Prior to participating to 23 Things on a Stick, I have been following the St. Cloud State podcasts
Hutchinson MS and HS create podcasts for parents and staff development respectively.

Which of the directories did you find easiest to use?
Since my interest is almost exclusively professional at this time, I appreciated the
Education Podcasting Network the most.


Has this Thing inspired you to do any podcasting yourself or to subscribe to a podcast to listen to it regularly?
Prior to participating, I have listened to podcasts infrequently. I don't seek them out, but when they are announced on LM_Net or MEMO lists, I listen. At the TIES Conference, I heard from a Holdingford Elementary teacher about how she had her students create a podcast every morning. I am still very interested in collaborating with a colleague or three to try this.

No comments: